Position: Administrative Officer
Job Type: Local Full Time Contract
Division: WCS - Thailand Program
Reports to: Finance and Administration Manager
Location: Nonthaburi, Thailand
The Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) is an international conservation NGO headquartered at the Bronx Zoo in New York City working to save wildlife and wild lands and to meet global conservation challenges in over 60 countries in Africa, Asia, and the Americas.
WCS Thailand Program has been established since 1997, we are working closely with the Thai government and in cooperated with several academic institutes as well as local and international private organizations to achieve its mission to strengthen the science-based conservation principle, in order to preserve the intact wildlife and wild place in Thailand.
- Answer daily incoming calls and make outgoing calls and responsible for sending
- e-mail with valuable information to inquiries.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential office documents.
- Maintain an office calendar and related schedule appointments.
- Answer queries by co-workers and external contacts, and facilitate the project team’s requirement.
- Arrange travel and accommodation as assigned
- Maintain and update office database (staff, office asset, insurance, etc.)
- Assist in supplier selection/evaluation to meet purchasing objective, and weekly/monthly reporting on purchasing activity together with an inventory record.
- Performing purchase for both local and overseas as required, administered quotation and useful information for consideration.
- Assist in content proof and edition for printing and other publications in correspondences with WCS-Thailand upon request such as annual reports, manuals, brochures, posters and website.
- Organize work schedules and setting priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Working closely with the operation team and assist all tasks as assigned by Manager and
- Senior Operation Officer.
Position and Qualifications Requirement:
The successful candidate must be good in written and oral communication skills and be comfortable participating with the diverse team. S/he must be well organized, self-motivated, and enthusiastic to coordinate with the co-workers to get things done, with strong attention to detail, and can work on multiple tasks and be able to work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related fields (English and Administrative management is preferable).
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Having strong organization skills and be able to well manage and follow the office procedures with a problem-solving attitude.
- Very good command in English language skills.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS word, excel, etc.)
- Be proactive, punctual, prioritizing, good communication skill and demonstrated ability to work with a diverse team.
- Good interpersonal, flexible, and be able to work under pressure and limited time.
- Interested in conservation works with international conservation NGO.
Interested candidates, who meet the above qualifications, should apply by sending an application letter and CV together with the names and contact information of three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Administrative Officer” in the subject line of your email.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, and before June 30, 2021.