Position: Administrative Officer
Job Type: Local Part Time Contract
Division: Global Conservation Program, Thailand Program
Reports to: Finance and Administration Manager, Thailand Program
Location: Nonthaburi, Thailand
The Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) is an international conservation NGO headquartered at the Bronx Zoo in New York City working to save wildlife and wild lands and to meet global conservation challenges in over 60 countries in Africa, Asia, and the Americas.
WCS Thailand Program has been established since 1997, we are working closely with the Thai government and in cooperated with several academic institutes as well as local and international private organizations to achieve its mission to strengthen the science-based conservation principle, in order to preserve the intact wildlife and wild place in Thailand.
SCOPE OF WORK:
Part time staff – Administrative officer will provide support on daily operation work for several days per week to ensure the office run efficiently. S/he will help on filling out and filing paperwork, record document, photocopying, opening mails and answering the phones.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Answer daily incoming calls and make outgoing calls (as assigned).
- Working with accounting team on daily accounting works (as assigned)
- 9Assist in updating office database into the system (staff, office asset, insurances).
- Assist in purchasing and procurement process with the administration team.
- Provides assistance in all job tasks assigned by Finance Manager and Senior Administrative Officer.
- New graduates, High Vocational Certificate or equivalent education required.
- Fair knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Good interpersonal, punctual, flexible and be able to work under limited time.
- Interested in conservation works with international conservation NGO.
Interested candidates, who meet the above qualifications, should apply by sending an application letter and CV together with the names and contact information of three references to: email@example.com. Please include “Administrative Officer” in the subject line of your email.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, and before June 30, 2021.