||Administrative Officer – Part Time
||HR & Admin Officer, Regional office
||Muang Thong Thani, Nonthaburi (regional office)
||Global Conservation Program – Greater Mekong and South Asia region
||Part-time with flexible hours
||All Employees in the regional office
||0 - 3%
The Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) is a US non-profit, tax-exempt, private organization established in 1895 and based in New York, that saves wildlife and wild places by understanding critical issues, crafting science-based solutions, and taking conservation actions that benefit nature and humanity. With more than a century of experience, long-term commitments in dozens of landscapes, presence in more than 60 nations, and experience helping to establish over 150 protected areas across the globe, WCS has amassed the biological knowledge, cultural understanding and partnerships to ensure that vibrant, wild places and wildlife thrive alongside local communities. In the Greater Mekong and South Asia has Country Programs in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, India, and Bangladesh is managed through a dispersed regional network with a small but developing administrative/financial hub in Thailand.
Part time staff – Administrative officer will provide support on daily operation work for several days per week to ensure the office run efficiently. S/he will help on translation, organize meeting / event, filling out and filing paperwork, record document, photocopying, opening mails and answering the phones.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Carries out administrative duties such as translation, event/meeting organizer, filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Answer daily incoming calls and make outgoing calls (as assigned).
- Closing work with accounting team on daily accounting works (as assigned)
- Assist in updating office database into the system (staff, office asset, insurances).
- Assist in purchasing and procurement process with the administration team.
- Provides assistance in all job tasks assigned by Finance and Operations Manager and HR and Admin Officer.
- New graduates, High Vocational Certificate or equivalent education required.
- Fair knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Good interpersonal, punctual, flexible and be able to work under limited time.
- Interested in conservation works with international conservation NGO.
Interested candidates, who meet the above qualifications, should apply by sending an application letter and CV together with the names and contact information of three references to: email@example.com. Please include “Administrative Officer – Part Time” in the subject line of your email.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, and before December 31, 2022.
WCS is an equal opportunity employer and the organization complies with all employment and labor laws and regulations that prohibit discrimination in hiring and ensures that candidates from all backgrounds are fairly and consistently considered during the recruitment process. We are dedicated to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment and look for future team members who share that same value.
The organization provides equal employment opportunities for all qualified candidates. The organization does not discriminate for employment based on age, color, disability, gender identify, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by laws and regulations.